Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 4, 2013

Second Chance

Can someone explain this to me. I have been in insurance for 15 years. I have worked for major insurance corporations, ran a local insurance agency and now own one myself. The question i have is this. I just had a customer who I saved over 500 on homeowners insurance. With a top rated company. The company they used had them under insured and they were paying to much. Also they would not return phone calls or really help they client when she had questions. The client could not understand how I could be saving them so much money and insure them for more. So they called that company to see if I was telling the truth. Luckily, when they finally got a hold of someone. The person on the phone was honest and told them the truth about my policy. That the quote i gave was correct. However they convinced the client that they will correct it and lower the premium. The client just contacted me and said the policy was never corrected and she wanted to go with me. I am an honest person and have told clients to use someone else when I know they can get a better deal. Just don't understand when a company was taking advantage of someone that that person would give them a second chance. I so wish I could say told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment